Monday 11 February 2013

What’s Your Poker Face?

Today you don’t see many girls playing poker on a regular basis. I actually went out and asked a few people if they knew how to play poker, and if they would play it on a regular basis. Less than 10% of the girls said they knew how to play, and would only play if they knew they would win money. What would they use the money for? Textbooks for school and new clothes.
Ladies… You’re giving us a bad name. Stop falling into that stereotypical category and go live, I promise it’s not hard at all.
Back to poker! After the mini survey of people, almost every single guy knew how to play. They said they would play it competitively or just casually at a party.
I think it’s actually really interesting that a non-physical competitive game is so popular.
Know what I love about poker? The rush of winning, seeing people get so mad when they lose and just proving that I’m better at something than guys (Bwe he he he).  Every time I play, I don’t just play to win. I play to in enough times to rub it in their face forever.  Now what happens when I lose? Then oh well, must be beginners luck for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment