Wednesday 20 March 2013

Drunk Billiards

So we all know a typical "guys night out" is going to a bar and drinking until the sun rises. Now from my point of view, nothing is really different.... Although guys are more of a heavy-weight than I am. I find that going out to a bar is actually fun, asides from laughing at your friend who just puked on some girl he was hitting on, but that going out and just meeting up with everyone is more fun than meeting up for drinks. Maybe it's just that my friends are idiots, or that I'm usually the 'DD'? Either way, I find it fun.

Another thing I just want to touch on quite briefly is billiards (or pool). I've been pretty much raised playing this game since my Grandfather has a pool table and used to play competitively. Maybe this is where I get my competitive side from? Pool is awesome, especially when you're at a bar at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment