Monday 15 April 2013

League of Legends

Extreme tower defense, or as everyone calls it - League of Legends. This is the second biggest e-sport, right next to Starcraft II. A lot of my friends play it and even I'm completely hooked on this game. (Thanks guys!) If you've never played it before, it's pretty much a tower defense game. You're just running around as a different person every time attempting to defend your "nexus" (aka your base). It's actually a lot of fun, and highly addictive. I was streaming it a little while ago, so if you want you can just click right here to watch it. Since I was using my friends computer and their internet is really bad i had to play against only AI.... which isn't much fun. The only fun aspect of that was laughing at my friend that was watching. I actually really enjoy this game and I know of countless people around Sheridan that play it too. If you have too much time on your hands and want no social life then I highly suggest you get this game :D


Also, since the game cut off before it ended, and some of you actually know how to play league and want to know how it ended.... Then here is the end game results haha! Those two deaths never should have happened, but what can you do when you play aggressive? Noooooothing


1 comment: