Sunday 27 January 2013

Back to those 0's & 1's

It's never come across my mind until about three years ago, that people are shocked to find out that a girl plays video games. Not the kind of girl that says "Oh yeah, I play Cooking Mama!" No, the kind of girl that says "I was going to eat supper, but then got swept away in those minions attacking my base...and now it's 3am!"

I'm one of those types of girls, and lately I've been seeing a lot more girls become gamers. Actually, I'm a little happy because now I don't have to talk about shoes and 'what joebob did over the summer'. So mainly, this whole blog is dedicated to video games, but also "guy-type" things, from a girl point of view.

Now you see, before I go further, when I was growing up my brother (who is two years younger than me) we were/still are very close. So I like everything boy related, and he likes everything girl related. Also, nobody get on my back about "cars and sports aren't just for guys, girls like it too!" Yes, yes, yes. I know they do, but girls like to go with their boyfriends, and make them buy them drinks... That's for a whole other rant.

Back to the main point, everything is mostly "guy related". Video games, sports, cars.... The whole shebang. If you're intrigued and I made you raise an eyebrow or two, come back often! I'll update as much as I can :)


No comments:

Post a Comment