Monday 28 January 2013

Protein Shakes and The Gym

Yes, girls go to the gym too, I know, I know. But do you reallllllllllly look at what they do? StairMaster... for three hours. I'm not an expert on the gym, but don't you go there to actually work out everything besides your legs? The worst part is when girls wear make-up to the gym. Why do you want to look like a gross sweaty raccoon by the end of your 'epic stairmaster climb'?

Gyms are awesome, if you go there for actual reasons. My favorite will forever be the leg press. Mostly because I hate StairMaster's and think there are way better ways to work out your legs, but because guys look at you and think "why is that toothpick going on that machine?" It's fun. I'll forever be against working out my back, due to when I hurt myself. I had no idea what I was doing, and neither did my personal trainer.

Protein shakes are also a necessary thing if you go to the gym more than once every two weeks. If I recommend anything, it's to NEVER go to GNC for anything, except if it's a last resort. They have no idea what their doing. They tried to put me on Mutant Mass. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a weight gainer. One serving is 1000 calories (but that's four scoops of powder). I don't need to gain weight, unless I decide one day "Hey, you know what I should do? Grow male genitals and try out for Mr. Universe because I have weight gainer protein powder." No. I won't do that, why would I need a weight gainer? I don't.

GNC, get it together. You're making Wal-Mart employees look like they know what their doing.








No comments:

Post a Comment